This tart has a flaky crust covered in Nutella, with a thick fudgey layer of truffle ganache on top. It's decadently rich and chocolaty and melts like velvet on your tongue leaving the taste of Nutella behind! Heavenly!
Nutella-Ganache TartServes 8-10
1 pre-made pie crust (or use the crust from this recipe)
cinnamon and sugar
1. unroll the pie crust dough and press into bottom and sides of the tart pan
2. sprinkle the entire pan of dough with cinnamon and sugar
3. prick the bottom and sides with a fork and bake as directed on the package
1 cup cream
2 cups chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. place chocolate chips in a medium glass mixing bowl and set aside
2. heat cream on medium heat until boiling
3. pour hot cream over chocolate chips into the glass bowl and let sit for 5 minutes, then add vanilla and whisk until chocolate is incorporated and smooth
1. smooth about 1-2 cups of Nutella over the bottom and inner sides of the cooled tart crust
2. pour ganache over Nutella layer in the tart shell and chill for 1 hour or until firm
3. serve cold with a dollop of whipped cream on the side! Yum!