These little packets of cheesy, flavorful chicken wrapped in flaky dough take only a few minutes to throw together and are too yummy to resist! I always make a double batch so we have some for lunch the next day- perfect for eating on the go!
Chicken and Cream Cheese Stuffed Croissants
1 can prepared croissant dough (8 rolls)
2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast
4 ounces of cream cheese, softened (1/2 a package)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
pepper to taste
1. unroll and separate the croissant dough into four rectangles, sealing any seams
2. in a bowl combine the chicken, cream cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and cheddar
3. place a quarter of the mixture in the center of each rectangle of dough
4. bring up the edges of the dough and pinch together to form a little package, sealing all edges well
5. roll the dough packet in seasoned breadcrumbs and place on an ungreased baking sheet
6. bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy!