This recipe is so simple and delicious with a rich Nutella flavor and perfectly smooth texture! Just mix it up and freeze- no cooking or eggs necessary! You can even make this without a ice cream maker if you'll be home all day, (it just won't be as velvety smooth) just stir it in the freezer every hour or so until completely frozen!
1 1/2 cups Nutella
1 1/2 cups + 1 tablespoon (a 14 1/2 ounce can) evaporated milk
1. Pre-freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Combine Nutella and evaporated milk in a medium mixing bowl and microwave together for 30 seconds to make the mixture easier to blend.
3. Whisk until completely smooth
4. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Whisk again and churn in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Put in an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze until ice cream reaches the desired consistency.
(adapted from Chocolate and Zucchini)