1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter.
3. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well.
4. Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.
5. Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 20 to 30 more minutes, or until done.