(12 Muffins or 24 Mini-Muffins)
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Eggs, whisked
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/3 Cup Oil
2/3 Cup Honey
1 1/2 Cups Zucchini, shredded (about 2 small zucchini)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Place the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir just until the ingredients are combined.
5. Pour the zucchini mixture into large or small muffins cups (I like to use a small ice cream scooper to make spooning into the muffin cups easier).
6. Bake 15 minutes for small muffins and 20 minutes for large ones.
7. Cool and serve.
(Adapted from Weelicious)