Weelicious, one of my favorite sources of healthy, yummy, kid-friendly food! We had fun mixing them up in the food processor, rolling out the dough, and cutting it into fun shapes with mini cookie cutters! Flower shaped graham crackers taste so much better than rectangles... :)
Homemade Graham Crackers
Makes a lot!
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Butter, chilled & cubed
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor or mixer combine the first 6 ingredients.
3. Add cubed and chilled butter to the mix and pulse/mix until it resembles coarse meal.
4. Add honey and water and continue to mix until it all combines.
5. Remove and shape the dough into a flat disk and place between two pieces of parchment paper.
6. Roll dough out until 1/4 inch thick. Cut into crackers or shapes.
7. Place cookies on a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.