Makes 4-5 cups
3 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded coconut
1 tablespoon ground flax seed
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sliced almonds
zest of one orange
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup dried sweetened pineapple, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Drizzle oil, honey, and vanilla over the top and stir well until completely incorporated.
4. Spread out over a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring gently every 10 minutes.
5. Once golden brown, remove from oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet, breaking up any large chunks that may have formed.
6. Toss in the chopped pineapple chunks and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.