I love that this recipe can be made and eaten in less than 30 minutes! Pre-made biscuit dough is transformed into a sticky, gooey, cinnamon-sweet wonder... appropriate for breakfast or dessert! Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
2 tubes of refrigerated biscuits or 1 of the Pillsbury Grands
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped (optional- but so good!)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and butter a large bundt pan, or place a silicone one (like I used) on a firm baking sheet.
2. In a small dish, whisk together the melted butter and maple syrup and set aside.
3. In another small dish, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped nuts (if desired).
4. Pour half of the butter/syrup mixture into the bottom of the pan and sprinkle half of the sugar mixture on top.
5. Place the biscuits on top, slightly overlapping all the way around the center of the pan.
6. Pour the remaining butter/syrup mixture on top of the biscuits and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture evenly across the surface.
7. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool for a minute or so before inverting over a plate and serving while hot!