1 bag large marshmallows
1 box of orange tic tacs
1 package Hershey kisses, unwrapped
melted chocolate (used a handful of chocolate chips-melted)
wooden skewers (got mine at Safeway)
plastic pretzel/treat bags (got mine at Michael's)
1. Place 3 large marshmallows on a skewer, touching each other, making sure the point does not come out the top of the last one. This makes the body and head of the snowman.
2. Dip the bottom of a Hershey kiss in the melted chocolate and press to the top for a few seconds until it starts to stick. This makes the hat of the snowman.
3. Dip the end of a tic tac in the melted chocolate and gently press into the center of the top marshmallow to make the nose of the snowman.
4. Dip a toothpick in the melted chocolate and gently touch it to the middle marshmallow to make three buttons in a row and then to the top marshmallow to make eyes and a mouth.
5. Set the skewer upright in a tall glass or vase to allow chocolate to harden completely as you continue to make more. After you're done, place each one in a treat bag with a twisty tie to keep the marshmallows soft until eaten.
6. Admire. Eat. :)