Carrot Cake - Cake Pops
These cake pops are full of spicy, carrot cake flavor and wrapped in a layer of creamy white chocolate. Fun to eat and make! If this is your first time attempting cake pops, check out my directions here for step-by-step instructions with photos!
Carrot-Cake Cake Pops
Makes about 65
1 boxed cake mix- Carrot Cake flavor
1 container Cream Cheese frosting
2 bags white chocolate Wilton's Candy Melts
paper covered lollipop sticks
1. Prepare cake as directed on box and cool completely
2. Crumble cake with hands or a mixer and stir in 1/2 -2/3 container of cream cheese frosting until just sticky enough to form into balls.
3. Roll into quarter sized balls and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Melt one package of white chocolate melts as directed on bag.
5. Dip one end of a lollipop stick in melted chocolate and insert the other into a cake ball, repeat for all balls to form pops.
6. Dip each pop into the white chocolate until completely covered, tap off excess.
7. Sprinkle on a dash of orange sprinkles while white chocolate is still wet and then dry completely in an upside down colander or foam block.
8. Eat, share, and save some for later- these will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator! Enjoy!