I love cake batter flavored treats, as you can tell from the huge number of different Funfetti/ Cake batter flavored recipes I've made on this blog! Of them all.... this pudding pie has got to be my absolute favorite. It is phenomenal. I actually started calling people to tell them how amazing it was as soon as I took my first bite. Needless to say, between myself and my family, this pie didn't last long. This pie brings happiness. The world needs more happiness. Therefore, the world needs this pie. So, without further ado...here is my recipe for Funfetti Cake Batter Pie! Make it today and bring happiness to everyone in your world. :)
Funfetti- Cake Batter Pudding Pie
1/2 package Golden Oreos
1 Tablespoon sugar1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1. In a large food processor, grind up the Golden Oreos into fine crumbs (about 2 cups).
2. Add sugar and butter and pulse until mixture begins to stick together.
3. Put the crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie dish, pressing the crumbs into the sides and bottom.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes, then cool the crust completely on a cooling rack before adding the filling.
Cake Batter Pudding Filling:
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 can (almost 2 cups) coconut milk
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup funfetti powdered cake mix
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together cornstarch, sugar, salt, and both milks.
2. Continue stirring occasionally and bring to a simmer, then allow to simmer 3 minutes or until mixture coats the back of the spoon and is smooth and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and white chocolate chips, whisking until smooth.
4. Stir in powdered cake mix until combined, then pour mixture through a strainer to get rid of any lumps and spoon into the cooled crust.
5. Press a layer of plastic wrap against the surface of the pie to prevent a skin from forming on top and refrigerate until cold and semi-firm (at least 2 hours).
6. Serve cold topped with sprinkles and freshly whipped cream!